The PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) is a system supported by elastomers designed to absorb engine and chassis vibrations.
The system also dampens the forces acting on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, maintaining steering precision. The handlebar can be adjusted in 12 different positions when the PHDS is mounted.
- Absorbs engine and chassis vibrations
- Dampens vertical and horizontal forces
- Reduce Fatigue
- Offset design allows for 2 different rider positions in addition to the 2 different bolt locations on KTMs & Bergs
- Fits ALL Xtrig triple clamps
- Machined from billet aluminium alloy
- Comes with medium density cushions/elastomers (others available)
View other X-Trig products.
All prices are listed in $AUD.